Register Your Child for the 2014 JTL Season....please see post below if having troubles
Before you register, look at top right of this webpage to see who is signed-in
Each Child will Need to Be Registered Separately
Registering for 2014 Season
- Played last year-look at top right to see who is signed-in, each player needs to be signed-in and each player must register using unique username & passwords. To sign-out, click the little black down arrow, sign-out....then, sign-in as the correct player. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you still need assistance.
- Sibling that did not play last year-Email email@example.com with the following information: full name of child, birthdate, email address, home address, club playing for, division i.e. 10&UnderGirls National CC. I will create a profile and register your child.
- New players, click green button.
Welcome to Kansas City Junior Tennis League's 60th year!!!
& what is "tried & true"
- New.... the website, and with this comes better, faster, easier communication & updates.
- "Tried & true", KCJTL has always had your tennis players our first priority in decisions....therefore, somethings stay the same like fun, well organized & safe environments for our novice players, as well as balls & court sizes age & size appropriate. Good sportsmanship is expected for every match, and you can rest assured our professional tennis pros are here to instruct in a fun & kid friendly environment!
- The Kansas City Junior Tennis League has always been a novice summer league that runs
for 6 weeks, June-July; with a Singles & a Doubles Tournament in
July. Please contact one of the participating clubs/programs to join.
- Mondays 10&under girls & boys play matches 1-2:30pm, on 60ft tennis courts, & use orange balls (50% compression), 6-game, no ad scoring, 45 minute matches-singles & doubles
- Tuesdays 12&under girls & boys play matches 1-3pm, use a green dot ball (75% compression) on a standard 78ft court, 8-game proset, 1 hour matches-singles & doubles
- Thursdays 13 & up girls & boys play matches 1-3pm, use the standard yellow ball on a standard court, 8-game proset, 1 hour matches-singles & doubles
Important Dates: (which you can always find on the calendar to the right of this page)
- April 1 online registration begins
- 10&under June 2,9,16,23,30, July 7
- 12&under June 3,10,17,24, July 1,8
- 13&up June 5,12,19,26, July 3,10
- Tournament registration June 10-30
- Tournament dates: July 14 (rainout 15), July 16 (rainout 17) July 18
2014 Spring Season Newsletter
Read all about it in our Newsletter! Our players continue to impress! Read about all the fabulous players from 2013 season and get ready for our 60th year of Junior Tennis, 2014. There were several very exciting changes implemented in 2012 that proved to revolutionize the way kids learn and play tennis! JTL added a 10&Under age group to our league, which allows the children to rally longer and play quickly. Now the age groups are, 10&U, 12&U and 13&Over. We also customized our equipment (ball compression, court size) to each age group so that the children can develop skills, rally longer and play real tennis! Read more in the newsletter, ServiceLine 2014. Or review last years Newsletter, ServiceLine Spring 2013 here!
Contact person for each participating club, type name in email (locate person) and click on profile to send email
Blue Hills CC: Paul Schwerdtfeger 816-838-9026
Blue Valley Recreation: Scott Enge 913-638-2970
Lake Quivira CC: Tim Oberhelman 913-205-7251
Carriage Club: Scott Schibig 816-309-5608
Clayview Country Club: Andrew Shipp 785-230-0635
Midtown Tennis (indoor): Anthony Perkins 913-491-4160
Milburn Country Club: Craig Gansen 816-665-6120/Tresa Carter 913-710-2669
Meadowbrook Golf & CC: Bradley Drummond 913-827-6274
Kansas City Country Club: Helen Wilson 913-486-6338
Kansas City Raquet Club: Andrew Schmidt 913-235-1671
Genesis Tennis Academy: Ann Spivak 913-484-2240
Mission Hills Country Club: Scott Herrring 816-812-7077
Lisa Blair 913-369-5260
National Golf Club: Carolina Mayorga-Perry 816-550-0475/ Rodolfo Guato 816-585-2622
Hilltop (indoor): Larry Yocum 816-309-0639
Northland Raquet Club (indoor): Josh Wiedenfeld 816-842-8811
Homestead Country Club: Kevin Kowalik 913-302-3313
Oakwood Country Club: Cassidy Mears 913-488-8669
Indian Hills Country Club: Dale Eshelbrenner 816-506-3253
Old Pike Country Club: Susan McFee 816-863-2468
Plaza Tennis Club: Scott Hanover 816-784-5100
City of Prairie Village: Tracy Cooper 913-963-6867
Woodside Tennis Club: Rod Zerni/ Mary Pankiewicz 816-244-2891
Roundhill Tennis Club: Lisa Erickson/Aaron Greenbaum 913-269-5206
City of Leawood: Vickie Rodriguez 913-339-6700x201